Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Solid Gold

Someone recently asked me, "When you were younger, what did you want to be?" I have been asked this question many times and I always give the same answer, except I think people think I am joking when I give my answer. I AM serious. I had no illusions of being a nurse, teacher, doctor, President or a mommy. I really did want to be a Solid Gold Dancer (Yes, I know, I am dating myself)! For those of you who don't know what a Solid Gold dancer is....behold the power of YouTube!!


When Ryan was in Preschool he wanted to be a "Jelly Bean Worker"
Last week Brennan told me he wants to be a "Vegetarian" when he grows up and eat lots of vegetables.
What did you want to be?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

i wanna be a food critic or a newspaper reporter

Shane and Ashley Richins said...

Hilarious Yolanda! When I was younger I wanted to be a housekeeper. Not a housewife, a housekeeper. Imagine that? You would never know that if you were to see my house right now...

Cami said...

Thanks for the video! My parents seriously would not let us watch Solid Gold growing up and I have really never seen it. The music was sure a blast from the past! The dancing is sure 80s...gotta' love those jazz hands!

I wanted to be and still want to be a nurse.