Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Arches National Park-Winter 2010

In January we made a day trip to Moab/Arches National Park. Ryan wanted to test out his new camera and we thought it would be a great day trip and an opportunity for some family time. We had so much fun hiking and exploring. We practically had the park all to ourselves. We spent a few hours at the park, went into town for some dinner, then went back at night.

Ryan took this picture of Ed & me. We are sitting under an Arch.

Brennan with Fiery Furnace in the background

Brennan is also an aspiring photrographer. He likes to do whatever his big brother does.


I took this picture of Ryan taking a picture of me.

Brennan took this picture of me under an arch and I can't get over how huge my ba dunk a dunk is. I knew it was big, but no denying it now.

No comments: