Monday, June 23, 2008

Lake Powell 2008

Our annual Lake Powell Trip was a success. We had so much "Fun in the Sun" with Dale & Mary Callahan and the Otte Girls. We were overrun by lots of "teenagers" this year, but we love it because everyone gets along so great. Like every year, there was great food, fun, swimming, boating and hanging out. I have lots of pics, but, here are just a few and Margy (my step-sister-in-law and friend) is sending me more because she takes the best pictures. Can't wait to get them and I'll post more. 1. Brennan getting his nails painted purple by Dana 2. Ryan and Brennan on the kayak 3. Brennan hanging out shooting everyone with the water gun 4. The teenagers (Brennan thinks he's a teenager) --Ryan, Brennan, Stephanie, Dana, Audrey and Renee 5. One of the kid's favorite activites was kayaking to the other side of the inlet we were on and hanging out, away from the adults.




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I wanna go there so bad now. It looks like SO much fun. My family never goes on vacation and when we do we never go to places with water.

www.lind-z-skippy.blogspot.com

Peace out my friend's mom,
hipster