Monday, June 23, 2008

Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay




This weekend I was a volunteer at the 2008 Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay from Logan to Heber. The Wasatch Back is a 2 day 181 mile relay race. Teams are running overnight and my job was to manage other volunteers who were helping keep the runners on course and keep them from getting lost. Each team is required to provide volunteers. I volunteered for my friend's team, "Shane Richins and the Gang, featuring Shane Richins". It was such fun, I met super nice people, with lots of sprit (they dressed up to cheer the runners on). I'm still trying to recover from pulling an all nighter. Only for you Ashley and Shane!!!!

1 comment:

Shane and Ashley Richins said...

could you blow my picture up any bigger! No matter how hard I try I always smile crooked