Sunday, November 16, 2008

2 Visits from the Tooth Fairy

On Friday morning, I woke up to Brennan standing by my side of the bed and holding out a fallen tooth. This is pretty exciting since it is a first for Brennan. That night, the Tooth Fairy brought a $1 John Adams golden coin that she had been saving for such an event.
The next day Brennan woke and was very excited to get a "gold" coin. That night, Brennan had another tooth come out. The tooth fairy stressed out because she didn't have a special coin and wasn't prepared for 2 visits in a row. She searched and searched her fairy castle and was able to secure a $1 Sacagawea golden coin. Whew!!!......The Tooth Fairy has a tough job!

2 comments:

Emmie Coggins said...

Hey Yo-- that is a really fun idea. I might have to borrow it in a few years when mine are old enough.

Anonymous said...

Cute idea! If you need 2 more gold coins for your stash...I have 2 of them. Random I know, but I won't have any need for them and will be depositing them shortly if I don't exchange them. I'll for sure have to implement this cute tradition. Unless you want to come to our house and be the tooth fairy here too. ;)