Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight Redeemed

I was one of the crazies that was there for the Midnight showing of Twilight last week. The movie made me laugh...it was a little corny.
I was disappointed. I heard from some people that had watched it twice say that it was better the second time around. So I decided to give it another shot. On Tuesday, my friend Nissa and I went to see it again. Apart from Edward's red lips, his hairy arms and chest, his lack of stylish dressing (hello, where were the turtlenecks?) and Jasper's expressions....it wasn't as bad the second time around. Now I can sleep better at night.

3 comments:

Marian said...

hey yolanda,

Ireally enjoy reading your blogs. they are very entertaining. I've have now seen twilight 2x. I thought it was much better the 2nd time around. Can't wait for the next one. I changed my blog address. bartholomewclan@blogspot.com

have a great day

Cami said...

I really enjoyed the movie, but want to see it again. The good thing for me is that I remember nothing from the book (I never do). I did have expectations of Edward being gorgeous which I don't think the actor playing him is. Hot, but not gorgeous. I'm glad you are sleeping better!

Anonymous said...

LOL you ladies are so cute. Glad you like it better the 2nd time. Yeah...what's up with the hair? Anyways, if you want to see it for a 3rd time, let me know. I still need to go see it for the 2nd time. ;)