Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Girl's Weekend & Bono Postponed...so sad!

I have been waiting for months to check another thing off my "bucket list".... seeing U2 in concert. Unfortunately, Bono was injured and had to have back surgery and all his US concert dates have been postponed until 2011. Wishing Bono a speedy recovery! Luv him!
I had tickets to shows in SLC (2nd row, amazing section, thanks Diane!) and free tickets to the Denver show (thanks Nissa's brother!). I was doing a girl's weekend in Denver, the city I call home, with my friends, Nissa and Christine. I am so sad, I have been looking forward to this for months, taking a road trip with good friends, going to an amazing concert and spending a great time with great friends. So now I must wait until 2011 to see 3 great concerts, Lady Gaga is already on the calendar!!!

No comments: