Sunday, August 10, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I missed the release party of Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. I was bummed, but I was too tired to get myself ready to go..... then I saw the pictures my friend Linda sent, and I was extremely bummed.
I had been reading all the books again in preparation for reading Breaking Dawn. Over the past couple days, I have read, Twilight, New Moon and finishing up Eclipse. I've read Twilight about 4 or 5 times now. And I am enjoying New Moon and Eclipse better the second time around. I am going to start reading Breaking Dawn tomorrow. I'm exicited. I have been so disciplined. There were some things I wanted to get done around the house before I started reading because I knew that I wouldn't get anything done after that. I have a SUPER major CRUSH on Edward! (I'm too old for this, but my Spirit is soooo young) Whew!!! Seriously, I was out of breath reading Eclipse, Chapter 8 & 20. Some pics of the party I missed :-(





Michelle, Mary, Stacy, Missy, Talina, Melissa & Linda
Linda, so stinkin cute and oraganizer of getting us gals to go.

2 comments:

Griffin Family said...

We missed you that night! You will love the book!! I sure did!!

Linda Winegar said...

We totally missed you! But we'll get to talk about it soon. But so glad you're reading New Moon & Eclipse for the 2nd time, it was great. Thats what I did and it just made it feel like a super long movie. ;) BTW I am not supposed to look cute but scary. LOL