Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brennan's New Buddies

Summer is coming to a close, so that means one last hurrah for Brennan at Thanksgiving Point Gardens in Lehi. Brennan starts Kindergarten at the end of the month, so we went to the Gardens with 2 of his classmates, Josh and Jake and their moms. Brennan knows Josh because he is the brother of one of Ryan's friends, but he didn't know Jake. The boys got on great and I had fun visiting with the mom's, nothing like interacting with other adults. It also gives me peace of mind that Brennan will have some buddies in school. Jake, Josh & Brennan
Water Fun!!!
Chillin Out - Brennan, Josh & Jake
Warming Up!


2 comments:

Cami said...

What a great idea to have some friends do something before school starts to get acquainted. Now Brennan will have some buddies that first day which is usually the hardest...good thinking!

Diane said...

YEAH!!! I just discovered your blog from your Goodreads profile!! I love it!! (Am I using too many exclamation marks?????) I am glad that Jake and Josh have so much fun with Brennan. Then we will have more excuses to talk to each other!