Saturday, July 4, 2009

Chad & Simone's Wedding

Last week we had the opportunity to travel to Arizona for our nephew Chad's wedding/sealing. It was so beautiful. I had not had the opportunity to go to a sealing in a very long time and I was so touched by the words of the sealer. I hope Chad and Simone recall all the great advice that was given them. I was reminded of how our marriages are entered into with Christ and that marriage requires lots of love, repentance and forgiveness. I was so touched and overwhelmed by the Spirit that was present and testified to the eternal nature of marriage.
The bride, Simone was beautiful. Chad was handsome. The reception and setting were awesome. The weather was great. It was so fun to spend time with family and friends and be able to be there for such a great event.

No comments: