Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July, A Challenge & Big Thank You

Our 4th of July and last night with our Arizona family was spent relaxing. Ed, John and Brennan were in the pool, we played billiards, picnic in the park with fireworks and just hanging out.
Natalie challenged Ryan to wear a "patriotic" scarf for the night and she would give him $10. Ryan needed some money for fireworks, so he wore the scarf.
Natalie & Ryan at the end of the challenge. Natalie is wearing her "patriotic" sunglasses.

The scarf...sorry Ryan for posting this..some day you'll thank me.

Picnic in the park.

Brennan working the glow sticks.

A big THANK YOU to John and Donna for their hospitality. They pretty much fed us and kept us entertained all week, even with their busy week of getting ready for the wedding. Every time we spend time with them, I wish we lived closer to each other. I just love their family. I especially love my sister-in-law, Donna. I like to think that we have grown closer over the last few years and I always value her thoughts, advice and support. Also, a big SHOUT OUT to Natalie! She is an amazing young woman, beautiful inside and out! I loved hanging out with her and going to Yoga and Zumba. Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dangit mom!