Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Racoon Eyes

One week ago today we were having such great weather that my friend Christine and I sat outside all day on her front yard. We ate lunch outside, sat out for about 5 hours and just talked, laughed, watched the kids play and had a great afternoon. We were both wearing our sunglasses, just relaxing. When I finally made it inside to make dinnner, I noticed that my arms were stinging and my nose was burning. I looked at my arms and they were red from too much sun. I looked in the mirror and half my face and nose were red. Because I was wearing sunglasses, I have racoon eyes. So the days go by, the redness sets in to a tan, but I still have racoon eyes. Ryan and Ed like to look at me and laugh about it. Fast forward 1 week to this morning as I am helping Brennan get ready for school, I look into his face and I tell him, "I don't think you are getting enough sleep, you have dark circles under your eyes." He looks carefully into my eyes and thinks for a minute and he says, "Well you have white circles under your eyes". It's not from concealer, I still have racoon eyes.

1 comment:

Jen said...

haha that is to funny! I am glad to hear the weather is good there:)