Friday, April 30, 2010

Track & Field 2010

This year Ryan participated in Track and Field for the Junior High. He participated in several running events, but his thing was the High Jump. We had no idea he had an interest in doing this, but he was really dedicated going to all the practices, even in the chilly weather. The first time I saw him do high jump, I was so nervous, I just about passed out. I had never seen anything like it. I was so impressed.


You can't tell so well in the above picture, but Ryan's arms are so buff.

I realized after the 1st track meet, that there is a lot of waiting around at these meets.


This video is of Ryan running the tail end of the 800m. I was so excited at how fast he was going that it's not so good video and I am cheering him on so you'll hear by obnoxious frantic cheering.

1 comment:

Ryan Callahan said...

This is actually the 1600 meter, not the 800.