Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break-Zoo

Brennan has been 'pestering' me about how he has never gone to the zoo (I did take him as a toddler), and how all his friends have gone and he is the only kid that has never gone to the zoo. Pretty much, he gave me a guilt trip, made me feel like a bad parent .....so now I have joined the ranks of good parents and took my boys to the zoo, and here is the proof.
I had a great time with Ryan and Brennan. I love spending time with them, we make each other laugh. I find out all sorts of things about them when I have them all to myself with no electronic distractions.









2 comments:

Linda Winegar said...

That's awesome and very cute! Way to give-in to the kid pressure. LOL I am totally gonna give into it too. One just can't say no to cute kids, especially when they ask a ton of times. I've never been a fan of the zoo. When I was in kindergarten I traded my zoo field trip ticket for a bag of Cheetos. LOL It's true and my parents were ticked! Maybe had they bought me some cheetos (those were seriously a want and not a need) then it would never have happened. You're such a good mom! They probably have all the cheetos they need and want. ;)

Cami said...

I can't over how grown up Ryan is! I get the whole bit about not having electronic distractions, we battle that around here too. :)