Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lake Powell 2010

Ryan wakeboarding

Brennan and Aunt Donna

Scrabble with Natalie, Brennan, Simone, Chad and Sabrina

Brennan Fishing

Sabrina, Donna and Natalie

June started out with our yearly trip to Lake Powell. It was most amazing because this year we were joined by the other Callahan Clan, Ed's brother and his family. We had a great time, lots of laughs, food, fun and sun. The top 5 things I want to remember about the trip are:
1. Spending time with my sis-in-law Donna. She rocks!
2. Spending time with my niece Natalie. She makes me feel important.
3. Brennan studying fish, reading about fish, catching fish and torturing everyone else with fish facts. My nephew, Chad was the most incredible patient fishing assistant to Brennan ever. Thanks Chad!
4. Cliff jumping - NEVER tell Donna and Yolanda that they are NO fun! We will prove you wrong, even if that means jumping off cliffs.
5. Playing Scrabble with the girls and having the biggest laugh of the weekend about the spelling of "jive/give". Sabrina and Simone, just thinking about you two gives me the biggest smile.

No comments: