Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ah....Spring!

I am so excited for Spring, especially after what seems like an eternal winter. Mother Nature can't make up her mind though. Two days ago its warming up and shorts weather, the next day it rains and today it snows. This is what the view outside my window looked like today:

Regardless, some of my favorite things about Spring are, Tulips, Blooms and Spring Cleaning. My Tulips bloomed this week, my Flowering Plum Tree is in full bloom and this week I have engaged in some serious Spring Cleaning. The boys have dusted the baseboards, I have dusted every single slat of our wood blinds, cleaned the inside of all the windows, moved the couches and vacuumed, taken down all the drapes, ironed, purged closets and too many other things to list. I don't love the cleaning, but I love the result of a clean home. It is such a great start to a great season.

My tulips and tree.

2 comments:

Dacia said...

I love spring too and it snowed yesterday and today here! When will it ever end? I want to play in the sun!

Emmie Coggins said...

Hey Yo! I just wanted to tell you that your tulips are beautiful this year. Love them.