Thursday, April 2, 2009

Questions about Mom

Two of my friends did this on their blogs and I got really curious as to what my boys think of me.....I had no idea. I added my own commentary in italics, cause I gotta have an opinion (thanks Heather and Cami).

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Ryan 13: Hi
Brennan 6: I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
Ryan 13: Listening to her
Brennan 6: Cuddling with me

3. What makes mom sad?
Ryan 13: When you disobey
Brennan 6: When dad and you have an argument
Brennan's answer made me sad

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Ryan 12: Telling jokes or farting
Brennan 6: Cuddles me too much
I so do not fart ;-)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Ryan 13: Responsible
Brennan 6: What Ryan said

6. How old is your mom?
Ryan 13: Young at heart
Brennan 6: Uh, not really sure
I swear I didn't pay Ryan

7. How tall is your mom?
Ryan 13: Shorter than me
Brennan 6: Taller than me and shorter than Ryan

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Ryan 13: Sleep
Brennan 6: Cuddle me
Ahhhh...two of my favorite things!

9. What does your mom do when you're not home?
Ryan 13: Be productive
Brennan 6: Work

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Ryan 13: Her opinion
Brennan 6: Cooking
Does it give you an impression I am opinionated?

11.What is your mom really good at?
Ryan 13: Taking care of her kids
Brennan 6: Cooking
Brennan must have been hungry because that is coming from a kid that eachs 10% of what I cook.

12. What is your mom not good at?
Ryan 13: Not taking care of her kids
Brennan 6: Nothing
Ryan wanted to point out that his answer is a double negative.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Ryan 13: Customer Service
Brennan 6: Help people get their orders for their medicine

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Ryan 13: Salmon
Brennan 6: Chicken
What??.. where are the shrimp, enchiladas, pizza, sushi, Panera, Chipotle, Tokyo Joes, Wahoos fish tacos??

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Ryan 13: When she solves a problem
Brennan 6: Your cooking
I think Brennan was definitely hungry!!

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ryan 13: Sandy (SpongeBob)
Brennan 6: Kat (Kid vs. Kat)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Ryan 13: Homework
Brennan 6: Cuddle
I need to spend less time with Ryan in conflict.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Ryan 13: We're related
Brennan 6: We are in the same family
My kids are in denial...

19. How are you and your mom different?
Ryan 13: She is organized and I am not
Brennan 6: You prefer me to cuddle you and I prefer to play video games
Brennan is very confident in his priorities

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Ryan 13: Because she is making us do this quiz.
Brennan 6: Cause you cuddle me alot and take care of me alot and when it's serious you try to make me listen.

21. What does your mom like the most about your dad?
Ryan 13: His muscles
Brennan 6: Because he loves you
I didn't think anyone noticed I liked Ed's muscles!

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Ryan 13: To her mom and dad's house in California
Brennan 6: Same as Ryan

2 comments:

Cami said...

That was so fun to read! I take it you and Brennan cuddle a lot. :) Cute boys!

LindaW said...

LOL what is it about kids and their answers. So fun!!!! My favorite was the muscles.