Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Decorating - Phase II

Tree #2 is up. I call this tree the Family Tree. There are ornaments on this tree that are close to 20 years old. It has a mish-mosh of ornaments that the boys have made over the years, we've received as gifts, we've bought because they were cute or had some significance. Last year I didn't put up this tree because by the time I got done with the 2 other trees I was tired. I really didn't think anyone noticed or cared until cute Ryan that is generally quiet pointed out after Christmas that he missed the 'family tree' and how it's his favorite. I felt so bad and guilty, but it made me happy that someone does notice and does care. So Ryan...... this one's for you! And thanks for putting it up and decorating it. You did an awesome job.



No comments: