Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Decorating - Phase III

Christmas Tree #3 is up this week as well. This is my favorite tree. It's colorful and bright. This year I put this one upstairs in a little corner. I still have visions of 2 more tree, but not this year. Maybe in years to come. I would like one in the kitchen and one in the basement (shhh, just don't tell Ed! He thinks I'm crazy).

The first thing to go up after Thanksgiving was the Nativity. Brennan set it up, which was good because we get a chance to talk about the true meaning of Christmas. All the decorations are up now, the garland, the mini trees and knick-knacks. There are a few things that still need a little tweaking, but I am relieved that the big stuff is done, now to enjoy it and look forward to taking it all down.

No comments: