Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Break in San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico

We love the beach, but Brennan refuses to get into the ocean, too much Shark Week on Discovery Channel. This is a first!
Me, relaxin' with my Dad on the beach. Doing absolutely nothing but watching the kids.
I love it!!!

This is a shot I got before the sun came up over the horizon. It was beautiful. I was by myself, lost in my thoughts, enjoying this wonderful view.

My brother Luis and Brennan.

Ryan with my brother Fernando and nephew, Elias.
My brothers, Fernando and Luis.

Elias, Brennan and Angie

Brennan practicing writing his name on the sand.

This is Ryan getting out of my brother's truck. They went out to buy fireworks and my brothers let Ryan DRIVE!!!!! On the road...in Mexico.....I was a little freaked. They said he even passed a police car!!!!
I feel bad, I don't have any pictures of my mom. She was probably cooking all that yummy food. Thanks mom, dad, Luis and Fernando for the great vacation. We are loving this beach vacation tradition. Love you guys!


3 comments:

Cami said...

What a beautiful place! I love Ryan's curls...that hair style looks good on him. So glad you were able to have a fun, relaxing break :)

Diane said...

Ryan is Driving! Don't tell Kenny!(or Addie) Looks like you had a blast though. However, I think you need a few stowaways next time!!!!

Anonymous said...

YO YO,

I want to join you on that beach and do nothing but sit and enjoy the surf. Looks divine. What handsome brothers you have. Your boys are growing up and are so cute!