Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lunch, Dinner and Dessert w/Friends
I feel very fortunate to have made some wonderful friends over the past few years. In September, I either got to lunch, dine or dessert with each one of them. I always enjoy the time I spend with them and the opportunity to reconnect. I feel especially lucky because I feel like this past month I reached new levels of friendship with each of these women and I love how our friendships have evolved. Each one of them has been there for me in one way or another. I feel like I can come to them with anything. In many friendships, I have felt abandoned, and you gals have stuck with me, in both good times and extremely difficult times. Kiki, Nissa and Christine, thanks for taking care of me! I hope I can be as good a friend to you, as you are to me.

No comments: