Sunday, October 25, 2009

Annual San Felipe, BCN, Mexico Trip

Three days after getting back from the Ragnar Race, we headed for our annual trip to San Felipe with my my parents and brother, Luis. As always, we had so much fun. We were very excited that Ed took time from his busy schedule to go with us. He was due for a much needed rest from the stresses at work. It was a little difficult for him to be incommunicato for 3 days, but I think it was good for him.

This is a jellyfish Ed fished out of the ocean. We put it in a bucket with rocks, after we had a good look at it for a bit, we released it back into the ocean.

The boys

Brennan's favorite activity: Hunting for crabs

Ryan's favorite activity: Exploring and taking pictures

Ed's favorite activity: Going out to the sandbar when the tide was low.

We also captured this crab in our bucket and observed it for a while. He was not very happy with us. Check out his defensive posture....and it's kinda creepy when they look at you with their beady eyes.

My favorite activity: Waiting every morning for the sun to come up. I'd sneak away from our campsite before everyone was up to take in the beauty. The pictures don't capture how magnificent these sunrises are.

The picture above is my favorite. The sun was starting to come up, you could still see the moon and a bright star/planet?


My brother Luis' favorite activity: Having fun with his nephews.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful place!!